Sign Up for a Free Live Walk-Thru
Is Walk-Thru for You?
- Do you want to spend less time evaluating our product?
- Do you want to understand the key features?
- Do you need to understand how BillQuick works?
- Do you have questions that need immediate answers?
- Key features including time and expense tracking, billing, and project management
- How to setup your client, project and employee information
- Integration and customization capabilities
- Reporting abilities
- And much, much more!
BQE Software Inc, is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy(NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fouth Avenue North, suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org
BillQuick Walk-Thru Giveaway Rules
- Winner of the $100 Starbucks Card will be chosen from a list of attendees who participate in a live Walk-Thru each month.
- To be eligible, participants must attend a BillQuick Walk-Thru from beginning to end (approx. 60 - 90 minutes). No other forms of entry will be accepted.
- Decisions as to eligibility shall be solely determined by BQE Software Inc., and these decisions are final - no substitutions will be available.
- The prize is not redeemable in cash and must be accepted as awarded.
- The person whose name is drawn as being the winner of the specific prize may be required to answer follow-up questions establishing identity or to provide further information about their use of BillQuick or to provide a photograph of his/her likeness, via mail or electronic transfer, which shall become the property of BQE Software Inc., and may be used in promotional materials or advertising in any manner and in any medium without limitation as BQE Software may deem appropriate.
- BQE reserves the right to withdraw or terminate this contest at any time without prior notice.
- One entry per company participating in a demo. A company may only have one winner for the duration of this campaign.
- Winner will be notified within seven days of the prize drawing. Drawings will be held sometime during the first week of the following month.
- Any winner found not to be in compliance with these rules and regulations, by the sole and final determination of BQE, will effectively forfeit any prize(s) won.
Jahnke & Jahnke Associates
Johnson, Horak & Hopkins, P.C.