BillQuick HR is a powerful human resource management application that enables you to manage your employees in a simple and effortless manner. This software is based on the principals of typical human resource management systems but is flexible to meet your specific needs.
Pricing | Free Trial | System Requirements | Screen Shots
- Personnel records in one place, easily accessible, safe and secure.
- No more long hours manually calculating PTO accruals, usage and available.
- Government forms that are always up-to-date.
- Control costs by eliminating data entry into more than one system.
- One-click integration with BillQuick.
- Easily track incidents, ensuring all legal obligations are fulfilled.
Most of the time you work with BillQuick HR, you would be using the Employee screen and the related information. The Employee screen allows you to create and maintain a profile of each employee in your company.
- Easily measure your employees' earned vacation, sick and compensation time. It also allows you to compare them with used vacation, sick and compensation time for any given period if you are tracking time in BillQuick.
- Record standard employee information, including addresses, phone numbers, dependents, salary and position history, emergency contacts, and benefit availability and usage history.
- Ability to record your employees' performance reviews and be able to generate reports of all the previous reviews as well as compare them with other employees' reviews.
- Employee journal, where the user can keep track of all employee related items such as degrees, achievements and warnings.
- By employee, track incidents such as accidents, injuries and more.
- Ability to maintain employment history and salary history.
- Includes most of the standard compliance forms and documents to help you hire, manage and terminate employees the right way.
- Track incidents that have legal implications—workplace injury, acts of violence, harassment—to ensure that your company fulfills all legal obligations.
BillQuick HR is designed for 32-bit or 64-bit Operating Systems (dual compatibility), using any of the following Microsoft Windows operating systems:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016/2012/2008, Small Business Server 2011/2008
- Microsoft Windows 10/Windows 8/Windows 7/Windows Vista
- 2.0 GHz Intel Pentium IV-class processor or faster
- 2 GB of RAM
- 500 MB of hard disk space required, 100 MB additional hard disk space required for installation
- 1024 x 768 screen resolution or more
Other System Requirements:
- BillQuick (Basic, Pro or Enterprise) edition (if data is to be imported)
- An Internet connection with a 2 Mbps or faster modem, DSL, cable modem, or other broadband connection (for Automatic Updates)