BillQuick delivers the powerful tools, previously reserved for Fortune 500 companies, to small and medium size firms at an affordable price.
BillQuick for Consultants and Service Industries
Service Professionals all over the world use BillQuick to handle their day-to-day time tracking, case management, billing and accounting tasks.
BillQuick includes many features that address your industry-specific needs and solve your everyday pain points. In addition to having industry experts on our product development team, we actively consult with our service professional customers to continuously improve our products.
- Powerful multi-level submittal and approval process for time and expenses, budgets, estimates, vendor bills and invoices
- Assign tasks to employees and check for conflicts using interactive Gantt charts
- Efficiently manage people with smart tools for resource scheduling, allocation and utilization
Time and Expense Tracking
- Flexible time entry - track time in three ways: Sheet View, Simple Timecard and Timers
- Easily start and switch between multiple timers
- Record expenses in multiple currencies and attach receipts
- 180 professional and customizable invoice templates
- Create many invoice types: percent complete, retainer, recurring, fixed, hourly, phased, joint and more
- Seamless integration with QuickBooks, Sage 50 and MYOB (Australia)
- Over 500 standard reports that are fully customizable using Crystal Reports
- Customize your Dashboard to display business Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Custom report lists for everyone in your firm
- Clear Profit and Loss, Balance Sheets, Cash and Accrual reporting with comparison data
- Track multiple entities in one accounting file via Classes
- G/L, A/R, A/P, Bank Reconciliation, Check Writing, Vendor Bills, Purchase Order Management and more
- Memorize invoices and reports
- Automate report delivery and notifications for late timesheets with BillQuick Agent add-on
"BillQuick was the only vendor that met all of our criteria for efficient management of project invoices utilizing time and expense, lump sum and guaranteed maximum price billing formats."
Robert V. Tadlock, President & CEO
United Engineering Resources, Inc.
"With QuickBooks, we could only create 20-25 invoices a month. Now we're able to do 100+ a month. Our cash flow has improved dramatically thanks to that faster cycle time."
Pamela Flucke, CPA & Controller
"Over the past three years, BillQuick has not only given HIG a clearer picture of their current revenue stream, but provided the ability to forecast revenue and create accurate financial projections quickly and easily. After implementing BillQuick, their profitability has remarkably soared by an impressive 300% in three years."
Tony-Gordon-Brown, Managing Director
Harrison Infrastructure Group
BillQuick is designed to help your firm increase performance, streamline processes and make decisions faster.
Try it today for free!