BillQuick Service Pack 2 was recently released (Version 10.0.94.0). Since the 2009 version was released, BQE Software has added several new features:
- Integration: BillQuick now integrates with QuickBooks Australia. [http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/news.html?d=171699]
- Integration: Smart Match is now part of BillQuick’s integration with MYOB Australia.
- Integration: BillQuick’s integration with MYOB Australia now supports MYOB ODBC Driver Version 12.5.
- New Report: Project Manager Billing Analysis (Landscape)
- New Report: Employee Master File with multiple selection options.
- Log Viewer now tracks events in Simple Time Card, Simple Expense Log, File Linking, Dashboard, Purchase Order, Vendor Bill, Reviewer and Project Journal.
- Integration: A manual invoice can now be sent to QuickBooks as a summary invoice. A new setting in the Sync settings screen lets you skip sending details.
- Invoice Review: When you hover your mouse over the Joint Invoice, BillQuick now displays the Project IDs as tool tip.
- Integration: BillQuick’s integration with Peachtree Accounting now supports Vendor Bills, Joint Invoices, and Chart of Accounts.
- Projects: The new Find Next feature (used when searching the grid list) was enhanced for faster performance with databases with over 3000 projects.
- File Linking: Global Settings to specify the location of a shared folder for linked files.
Click to view fixes and other information in the latest BillQuick 2009 Update Log.