The boss is out of the office for a few hours. I’ve got a lot more features for BillQuick 2011, more details. I’ve got to hurry. You never know when the boss will be back.
Here’s an update on the last BillQuick 2011 feature leak.
- Customizable custom fields – Choose the user interface for a custom field – text box, date dropdown, auto-fill list, or custom list.
- Custom Login ID – Have an ID different from the employee’s or consultant’s ID.
- Employee Performance snapshot – Vacation, holiday and sick time, gross margin, realization, net billable, utilization.
- Consultant Account snapshot – Vendor bills, expenses, time, paid/unpaid charges, billed/unbilled to clients.
- New AR Reconciliation report – Shows work-in-progress, aging and work-in-hand.
- Print or Email linked files with invoices – Receipts, reports, anything linked to a project, expense, etc.
- New Memorized Reports screen – Categorize memorized reports and add memorized reports directly from the preview window.
There’s more coming in BillQuick 2011.
- To Do List – Add to-do’s and track their status, making project execution and management simple and easy.
- Timers – More control of saved timers and more in the timer control window.
- Report Center – Redesigned for easier and faster use, plus it filters the report list automatically by industry.
- My Reports – See only the reports you have permission to run.
- Favorite reports – Tag any report as a favorite from the preview window and it is always top of the list.
- 1-click DCAA compliance – A single click makes BillQuick DCAA compliant (password protected too).
- Service Fee Schedule – Set special rates by employee classification.
- Workflow Event Tracking – Know where submitted items are, who has them, how long they had them, and what the current status is.
- Budget tracking by groups – Track budgets by employee, employee group, activity and activity group.
- GST, HST and VAT tracking – When recording expenses, you can specify the tax paid for an item, giving you the power to see the net tax balance from what was paid and what was collected via invoices.
- Electronic invoices – Support for electronic invoices using the Structured Creditor Reference based on ISO 11649.
There’s a really big new feature coming. It’s behind locked doors. It has to do with billing but I. . .
Oh, no, the boss is back early!
There’s more coming. Watch the blog. Watch your email. Pictures. Secret videos.Â BillQuick 2011 is coming!
Remember: Tell Everyone!