ArchiOffice 2016 is here and it offers powerful new billing features to help you efficiently create, review, send and print invoices. The latest version of the office and project management software for architects includes over 60 new features that help firms speed up cash flow, strengthen security and improve overall productivity.
Join Steven Burns, FAIA, Chief Creative Officer at BQE Software, on Thursday, March 17th for this free live webinar to learn more about the new features and how ArchiOffice 2016 can increase your firm’s efficiency.
Join us for this free webinar, or simply sign up to receive the recording emailed to you so you can view it at the time most convenient for you.
Who Should Attend?
You should attend this webinar if you want a closer look at ArchiOffice 2016. We will go over the top new features that streamline billing and increase performance. This is a must-attend for your firm’s entire staff.
After the Webinar, You’ll Learn How To:
- Create Draft invoices with detailed Time and Expense reports
- Easily email Draft invoices to Project Leaders and Principals
- Quickly email invoices to clients with default email messages
- Provide special billing instructions so accountants know what is expected
- Enforce strong passwords and/or require users to regularly reset their password
- Take advantage of the most powerful new features added to ArchiOffice in years