Ahh, year’s end, the mad scramble to discern which projects, employees or clients were successful and which were just… lessons learned. Did you know that there are reports in ArchiOffice that shed light on these metrics?
Join Steve Burns, FAIA, Chief Creative Officer of BQE Software, on Thursday, December 8th for a 45-minute free live webinar followed by a Q&A session to learn which ArchiOffice 2016 reports will help you finish strong this year, while setting the stage for a very rewarding 2017.
Who Should Attend?
Firm Owners, Principals, Partners, Office Managers and anyone who wants to understand their firm’s performance.
Join us for this free webinar, or simply sign up to receive the emailed recording so you can view it at the most convenient time.
After the Webinar, You Will:
- Exploit the Accounts Receivable report and improve cash flow
- Track revenue sources and understand your firm’s strengths and weaknesses
- Understand how to track staff utilization and realization
- Get a clear understanding on how to calculate bill rates from pay rates
- Track work-in-hand and identify which project types generate the most revenue