We’re excited to announce that ArchiOffice 2017 has been released! The latest version offers nearly 50 new features designed to increase project performance and profitability for architecture firms. It provides users with smarter, more powerful tools to simplify time & expense tracking and streamline the project management workflow.
Join Steven Burns, FAIA, Chief Creative Officer of BQE Software, on Thursday, March 16th, for a free live webinar to learn about the exciting new ArchiOffice 2017 features including our unique and long awaited Earned Value – Unbilled Revenue Analysis report and dashboard widget.
Who Should Attend:
Everyone who is interested in upgrading to the latest and most powerful ArchiOffice version is invited to attend.
Join us for this free webinar or simply sign up to receive the emailed recording one week after the airing of the presentation.
In this Webinar, You’ll Learn:
- How to use the new Earned Value features to improve your cash flow
- How to have receipts attached to expense records included automatically when invoicing.
- How to use the new Cost Rate Multipler field to ensure accurate project profitability reporting
- Link scanned copies of client checks to their payments
- How to easily monitor your client’s balance due from the Contacts module
Click this link to register now!