If ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice standard report and invoice templates do not meet your needs, you have the option of installing custom templates. The following walks you through the steps of installing ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice custom templates.
You can have standard and custom templates for two items in ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice:
ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice comes with two standard invoice templates that you can choose when generating an invoice: Type A and Type B. If neither of these templates meets your needs, you can have a custom invoice template created by the BQE Custom Reports department. You will receive the custom invoice file (*.rpc) on your registered email ID. Please locate this file (*.rpc) before starting the process of adding it to ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice.
To add a custom invoice to ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice, follow the steps given below:
- Select Preferences from the master drop-down list on the top-right of the ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice screen, under the user name.
2. Select Custom > Invoices on the left.
3. Click + to select the invoice file (*.rpc) that was sent to you via email. Click Add to continue.
4. After adding the invoice file, click the blue icon on the left of that invoice and edit its name, if needed.
5. Mark the Added check box to make the invoice available for use as a template when generating invoices.
6. Click Save.
Similarly, when the BQE Custom Reports department creates a report for you, you will receive the file (*.rpt) along with an SQL program on your registered email ID. Locate these before beginning this process of adding a custom report to ArchiOffice/EngineerOffice. See the whitepaper for further details.
Please feel free to contact the BQE Custom Reports department for details on having a custom report or invoice created.